- Come a few minutes early the first class you attend to register.  Pre-registration is not necessary.
- Be on time.  Each class is begun with preparatory poses for what follows.  It is unsafe
and disruptive to come in late.
- Wear clothing you can move in, but no baggy clothes, please. They obscure alignment.  Bare, clean feet
- Allow 3 hours after a heavy meal and 1-2 hours after a snack before coming to class.
- Please bring correct change or a check.  We do not accept credit cards and do not keep cash in the
- Let your teacher know about any injuries, physical problems or medical conditions.
- Please do not wear heavy jewelry or perfumes.
- Do not come to class if you have any contagious condition.  You are sharing the floor, the
props, and the air with other students.
- Any classes can be made up during the same session.
- Refund policy:  50% during the first or second week.  No refund after the second week of the
- Fees are non-transferable
Local Conway Hotels: